Welcome to our Store!
You will be able to purchase our produce in 2021 in the following ways:
- Valeriote’s Market in Guelph. Stay tuned on Facebook and Instagram to learn when we drop off our produce.
- At the Guelph Farmer’s Market from May until October
- and Through a “Shout-Out” CSA program. This is NEW! Rather than signing up for a whole season program we are doing a more flexible program where we let folks know we have boxes available at the beginning of the week and you can purchase one using THIS online store for later in the week. We will likely max out at 50 boxes per week and it will be first come, first serve. This allows us, as the farmers, to have a less rigorous schedule and to try something a bit different! And it means that you only need to buy from us when you really want a share.
- Also we have an Incubator Farm and will post on social media where you can buy produce from our on-site farmers.
- Lastly, we will have an on-farm seedling sale in late May.
All food grown on the property is produced ecologically, much of it is no-till, and in accordance with the Organic Standards.
Facebook and Instagram are the best way to stay up-to-date with our farm!
Tips for using the Online Store Below:
The store works best on a computer rather than phone. It takes some time to load, so give it a minute!
For those purchasing courses or programs, please choose the course start date and use “Online” as the Pick-up Location. Thank you for your support!
Email email@example.com if you have any issues with the store.
Please consider a donation to the 2021 Farm Transition Fundraiser! All support is much appreciated!